top of page

Home - Legal Information - Ontario Works (OW)

Ontario Works (OW)

We can help you with many Ontario Works issues. If your application for benefits has been denied, your benefits are threatened, put on hold, or cancelled – call us!

The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about Ontario Works and other common legal problems.

Algoma Community Legal Clinic

Queenscentre Building

477 Queen Street East, Suite 301

Sault Ste. Marie, ON  P6A 1Z5

Phone: 705-942-4900

Toll Free: 1-800-616-1109

Fax: 705-942-6894

Email: ‎

bottom of page